Tosh.Ohhh it's about time..

If Daniel Tosh isn't the smartest person alive I would like to know who is? Daniel, a native of West Germany and successful comedian, is the star host of the hit show Tosh.O on Comedy Central. The show has been airing for two seasons and shows no sighs of slowing down. It is compiled of hilarious video clips found on the internet or sent in by viewers. He than tears each video apart with his own jokes and skits. With such a large selection of videos found on the internet, this show has sparked a revolution of new jokes and pranks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgTeX8J4Uo&feature=related[/youtube]

The amazing thing is how people continue to make and post videos humiliating themselves. What really blows my mind is how no one had thought of this brilliant idea until now. With millions of videos swarming the internet, Daniel has all the ammo he needs for many seasons to come. Although, he does suggest you don't try any of the pranks or stunts, if you choose to, he highly encourages you to video tape it. On occasion, people just video tape themselves doing very dumb things. This next video is a prime example.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihRvYU6rcbs[/youtube]

I would personally like to thank all the fools out there who find enjoyment in videotaping themselves inflict pain on themselves or friends. You are the provider for my entertainment and for that I thank you.

3 thoughts on “Tosh.Ohhh it's about time..

1. I don't particularly love this show or would even consider myself to be a fan. Usually I watch this when I need some background noise or nothing else is on. But I've never thought of just how simple it is – you’re right. There is just absolutely no way that Daniel is going to lose his show as there are thousands upon thousands of videos on the internet.

There probably were a few other people that tried to do the same thing that he is now – but they weren’t as successful or come up with material as clever and witty as Daniel. I think maybe I’ll pay a little more attention when this is on and try to understand it a bit more.

2. I also would like to thank all the fools out there simply because i enjoy this show too. He is rather funny. The first time i saw this show me and my friends just spend the next hour or so looking up funny videos on youtube. I mean i never thought about how many videos there are with people doing stupid things. Its really entertaining though!

3. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick
    heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!